Each time a user visits the site two general levels of information about that particular visit can be retained. The first level is statistical and other analytical information on an aggregate and non-individual basis of all browsers who visit the site. The second is “Personal Information” (as defined below).
We do not follow a user’s browsing path outside of our website.
- Personal Information
- The purposes for which it was provided by you.
- Verification purposes and statistical analysis.
- Communication and administration purposes.
- Furthermore, you will also receive an option to have your information used for marketing purposes.
We will not monitor, edit or disclose any Personal Information about you or your internet use without your prior permission unless we believe that such action is necessary to:-
- conform to legal requirements or comply with legal processes.
- to protect and defend our rights or property.
- to enforce the terms and conditions of use of the site.
- to act to protect the interests of our account users or others.
If your Personal Information is passed on in accordance with i)-iv) above, it will be passed on to appropriate individuals, organisations or companies. NewsBrands Ireland is committed to maintaining processing Personal Information in accordance with our obligations under Irish data protection legislation.
- Information Automatically Logged
We log your IP address, browsers, user agent and a referring address to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer the site and to identify unique users. Your IP address is also used to gather broad demographic information.
- Security of your Personal Information.
- Links to third party website
This site contains links to other websites. NewsBrands Ireland is not responsible for any of these sites and suggest that you review their privacy policies on entry, especially if you are required to supply personal details about yourself on that website.
- Opt in
Our site provides users with the opportunity to opt in to receive promotional /marketing information from us. To unsubscribe please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Who to contact
If you have any questions about this policy or the site in general, please contact email@example.com.
- Irish Data Protection Commissioner
Further information on your data privacy rights is available on the data protection commissioner’s website at www.dataprivacy.ie.