Nobody knows Irish women like EVOKE.ie knows Irish women.
With over 3,200 Irish women on the EVOKE.ie Survey & Sampling panel, EVOKE.ie have created some insights into the modern Irish woman.
In the last six months, research has been carried out into issues of health, family, finance, beauty, style, weddings and motoring.
Liz Doyle, Commercial Manager of EVOKE.ie said “Over the last 2 years, we have worked with over a hundred brands using our Sampling & Survey Panel to sample their products and deliver insights that are truly engaging from our core audience. Brands have used this service both to create truly native content on the site but also for their own Marketing and Research purposes”.
So what does The EVOKE.ie survey panel tell us…
- Over two-thirds of Irish mothers believe they spend enough time with children (68%) but struggle to keep their children entertained during school Summer holidays.
- Spending time with family watching a movie is the ultimate way to spend a rainy day.
- 65% are happy with the amount of time they spend with their children.
- 90% of women are hoping to exercise more and eat healthier in January.
- 61% said that the most popular people to discuss intimate health with are their best friends, and 57% say their partner.
- 49:51 split between renters/live with parents and home owners.
- 72% save on a regular basis
- 72% of women demonstrate their confidence through their choice of clothes.
- 64% of survey participants spend between €25 and €100 on Fashion & Beauty items every month.
- 66% demonstrate their confidence through their choice of make-up
- 68% feel that their choice of lipstick says a lot about their personality
- 68% would prefer a cash gift when getting married instead of wedding list for guests
- 65% feel it’s unfair to ask guests to travel abroad for the hens/stag party